If you will be running late for any reason, please give Crystal's Teacher's Assistant (TA) the heads up by either calling or texting her. If you are booked out or cannot attend class for any reason, please let her know as soon as possible.
There is always a big advantage for those who submit their homework. Complete it and turn it in by each Wednesday & Crystal will give you notes asap.
Crystal has graciously come up with a great solution for those of us who need to be away for work! - The Virtual Make-up! It's simple, and it allows you to get your money's worth by having a chance to work with Crystal despite having missed class.
Here are the steps:
- Put yourself on-tape using the material provided on the week of your absence. You can do this by using your own set-up and equipment at your convenience, or by scheduling a time with the TA to tape you. ***You can get together with another absent student and put each other on tape. The TA can provide you with names of the other classmates.
- Email the tape to the TA within 2 weeks of your absence.
- Review a private link to a video of the class and see Crystal's notes on breaking down the scene. This link will be uploaded and sent to you no later than the following Wednesday after each class.
- Schedule a time with Crystal to review your recorded scene. This can be done via telephone, Skype, or live with Crystal. Whatever works for the week's schedule.
We allow students to audit classes and workshops. There are both free and paid options available, including:
- You may choose to watch or be the "reader" for the class as a one-time free audit.
- Should the auditor choose to participate and put up work in class, have it played back and critiqued by Crystal, they must pay a one-time $65 participation fee.
- Auditors may only work if there are less than 12 people attending that day's class as class is limited to 12 participating actors.
- You may also choose to sign up as a non-participating auditor for all 6-weeks for $200
Late Payment Policy
Payment is due on receipt. If payment is not received within 30 days, the balance accrue ten percent (10%) per month.