Audition in a way that stops busy Casting Directors in their tracks and compells them to call you back to meet producers... sign up to attend. You'll be happy you did.
Auditioning By Heart
Special Event - "Ten Things Producers Need to See to Hire YOU"
July 7th, 2017 (Date tbd)
This professional discussion will help all actors come across as professionally as the L.A. actors they are being compared with when auditioning for major and minor roles in film/television.
Crystal will demonstrate how to approach script analysis prior to the audition, as well as specific things to bring into the room -- or avoid -- during the audition.
Some examples are:
- The importance of opening/closing beats
- How to master the silences in your audition
- Where to find your character’s objective
- The easy way to overcome "Audition Jitters"
- When to memorize, to pantomime, to hold/use sides, and so much more...
Event to be held at the Omaha Performing Arts Center - 1200 Douglas Street Omaha, NE 68102